Bracton Keg Coupling Disinfectant is available in a ready-to-use 500Ml and 1L container. It is an essential item for any venue selling beer on tap.
Why buy Bracton Keg Coupling Disinfectant?
Bracton Keg Coupling Disinfectant has some excellent features and benefits.
- Brewery approved and recommended.
- Suitable for use every time a new keg is put into use.
- Convenient 500Ml and 1L container.
- Highly effective, ready-to-use disinfectant for fittings and components.
- Kills and prevents harmful bacteria.
- Results in a hygienic clean.
- Helps maintain a quality looking and tasting beer.
The specific characteristics of this disinfectant include the following:
- Food grade disinfecting qualities.
- Odourless and tasteless – Will not taint the flavour of the beer.
- Easy to use.
- No rinsing required.
As a specialty product, it is important to understand what it should be used on.
Where can I use Bracton Keg Coupling Disinfectant?
This product is ideal for disinfecting items such as:
- Keg Couplers
- Transfer Leads
- Fittings and Fixtures in the cellar.
As with any chemical, it is important for staff to read and understand the MSDS and the directions for use.
If your venue sells beer on tap or maintains a cellar, you may wish to consider other chemicals in the Bracton range.
Browse the Bracton range
Click here to see our range of Bracton chemicals. Should you need help, members of our team have completed Bracton training and are certified to advise customers on product selection and use.
Please call us on (02) 9558 5199 or complete a Quote form to receive pricing.
Once we have received your order, we provide fast delivery on in-stock items.