According to the Australian Restaurant & Catering Association, Valentine’s Day is the second biggest dining day of the year. Glassware and plating options can add to that special experience that customers seek and remember.
How to Enhance Customer Experience & Repeat bookings
Valentine’s Day is a valuable opportunity for those in the hospitality industry. With a little preparation, you can ensure service is seamless while creating a memorable and positive experience for your customers. Here are some ideas:
- Create a Pre-set menu designed to share
- Provide special glassware and plating options with a romantic twist
- Offer champagne on arrival or petit fours with coffee
- Offer Takeaway to cater for those choosing a romantic night in (and the Uber Eats crowd)
- Encouraging repeat business with a special offer for the next booking.
Capture the singles crowd by creating a special event or date night before or after Valentine’s Day. This may help boost bookings across the week and on days that are normally quieter.
Plan the Menu – Think about Glassware and Plating options
Our friendly team at Johnson Hospitality can help you plan ahead to ensure your Valentine’s Day service is seamless.
A great Menu can not only help your service run smoothly, but it is integral to creating a memorable customer experience. Our team can help you decide what new Kitchen equipment you might need and what plating and glassware options are best for highlighting your Chef’s creations.
Avoid Delays & Order Now
- Order your hospitality supplies now to avoid delays.
- Some specialty items may take longer to source so allow plenty of time for quoting and supply.
- Have a back-up plan. Think about alternatives for those special or popular items.
We aim to help your business thrive. Call us on (02) 9558 5199, Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our online form to ask a question or request a quote.