Tuf Clean Heavy Duty Oven & Grill Cleaner. It has some fabulous features and will help take the grind out of your post-service clean up .We have recently added several Clean Plus Chemicals products to our range of Janitorial Chemicals range. This week we introduce the
Why you should use Tuf Clean Heavy Duty Oven & Grill Cleaner
The Tuf Clean Heavy Duty Oven & Grill Cleaner is a long-lasting foam that easily dissolves grease and grime. It has some excellent features, including:
- A long-lasting and deep cleaning foam.
- Biodegradable and phosphate free – environmentally friendly.
- The deep cleaning foam penetrates and effectively dissolves stubborn, baked-on grease and grime.
- All residue easily wipes off leaving clean surfaces.
- The trigger bottle is convenient and is easy to use and store away.
- No dilution required.
- Suitable for cleaning ovens, grills, cooktops, BBQs, hot plates, baked enamel surfaces and stainless steel.
- Turn off the oven, grill or stove top.
- Allow the oven, grill or stove top surface to cool around 50ºC.
- Spray Tuf Clean onto the surfaces to be cleaned.
- Let the foamy product penetrate grease and residues for up to five minutes.
- With a scrub pad or damp cloth, wipe off the dissolved and softened grease and residues.
- Wipe again with a clean scrub pad or damp cloth for a clean finish.
The RTU Sanitiser is a QUAT-based, no-rinse sanitiser meaning it is the final step in the cleaning and sanitising process. This means your team food prep areas are cleaned faster and to food safety standards.
Service stars here
Members of our team have been working in the hospitality industry for more than 20 years. If you have any questions about , or the best cleaning products for your kitchen and food preparation areas, please let us know. We can help you choose the right option to suit your needs. Tuf Clean Heavy Duty Oven & Grill Cleaner
Please feel free to call us on (02) 9558 5199, Request a Quote or send us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org.