With reforms to liquor licensing laws over the past few years, many venues are subject to special trading rules in regards to the use of glassware. As such, many venues are seeking non-glass alternatives. In addition to helping with regulatory compliance, Polysafe drinkware offers many benefits over single-use disposable cups.
Benefits of Polysafe drinkware
Polysafe Drinkware is made from the highest quality, food-grade polycarbonate. It incorporates the latest technology to strengthen the internal structure of each glass and prevent cracking. Polysafe drinkware offers six key benefits:
- Virtually unbreakable.
- Safer than glass.
- A guarantee against cracking.
- Aesthetically pleasing – Looks and feels like glass.
- Re-usable for longer – Up to four times more useful life than other polycarbonate glassware.
- Polysafe is the only polycarbonate glassware that won’t go cloudy when washed with chlorine-based products.
In terms of business operations, Polysafe can help reduce risks and costs.
Reducing risks and costs
As a premium quality product, Polysafe can help venues mitigate risks and reduce costs.
- Reduce the safety risks associated with glass breakage.
- Minimise the costs of replacing broken or damaged glassware.
- Comply with licensing laws.
To provide customers with more choice, we have extended our range of Polysafe drinkware.
New Polysafe products
We have added the following products to our Polysafe range:
- Polysafe Jasper Old Fashioned Glass – 270mL – White
- Polysafe Jasper Old Fashioned Glass – 270mL – Smoke
- Polysafe Jasper Hi Ball Glass – 355mL – Smoke – Certified & Nucleated
- Polysafe Jasper Hi Ball Glass – 425mL – Smoke – Certified & Nucleated
- Polysafe Jasper Hi Ball Glass – 425mL – White – Certified & Nucleated
- Polysafe Jasper Double Old Fashioned Glass – 375mL – Smoke
- Polysafe Colins Glass – 270mL – Smoke
- Polysafe Colins Hi Ball Glass – 355mL – Smoke – Certified & Nucleated
- Polysafe Colins Hi Ball Glass – 425mL – Smoke – Certified & Nucleated
- Polysafe Alehaus Stem Beer Glass – 425mL
- Polysafe Crystal Cut Double Old Fashioned Glass – 350mL
- Polysafe Crystal Cut Hi Ball Glass – 470mL
- Polysafe Balloon Cocktail Glass – 700mL
- Polysafe Bellini Grand – 200mL
As with any glassware, it is important for customers to know how to clean Polysafe drinkware to avoid cloudiness and damage.
To maximise the useful life of Polysafe drinkware, it should be hand washed or machine washed using Polyclean. When hand washing, a soft sponge should be used and repetitive twisting/scrubbing should be avoided. Heavy stains or cloudiness can be removed by soaking drinkware in Revive destainer powder. To prevent scratching (and glasses turning cloudy), avoid using scourers, abrasive cleaning cloths, and glass scrubbers.
Polysafe is the only polycarbonate drinkware that won’t go cloudy when washed with products containing chlorine.
Service starts here
Members of our team have been working in the hospitality industry for more than 20 years. If you have any questions about Polysafe drinkware, please let us know. We can help you choose the right glass to suit your needs.
Please feel free to call us on (02) 9558 5199, Request a Quote or send us an email via email@example.com.