For many in the hospitality and catering industry, Australia Day is one of the busiest trading days of the year. Johnson Hospitality Supplies are here to help you plan and prepare for a successful day.
Food & Wine – Essential Hospitality Supplies
Aussies going out to celebrate Australia Day love a beer, a glass or two of good Aussie wine or a champagne. You should check you have enough glassware and disposable cups. And don’t forget to check your Barware supplies.
When it comes to food you can generally cater to most with a good ol’ barbeque. Add some nostalgia with a tasty meat pie, chiko roll, or delicious Aussie lamington. Depending on your venue, you may need to stock up on your disposable plates, plastic cutlery, and take away containers. Alternatively, order more crockery and cutlery.
Hospitality Supplies Checklist – Thrive on Australia Day!
Johnson Hospitality can help you plan for Australia Day to ensure your customer experience is positive. Here is a checklist to get you started:
- Drinkware – Beer Glasses, Wine Glasses, Champagne Glasses, Disposable Cups
- Barware – Drink Coasters, Straws, Cocktail Swizzle Sticks, Wristbands
- Crockery and Paddle Boards
- Disposables – Paper Plates, Disposable Cutlery, Napkins, Take-away Packaging
- General items – Cocktail & Coffee Syrups, Squeeze bottles, Sugar Sachets
- Janitoral – Bin Liners/Garbage Bags, Dishwashing Liquid, Glass Wash
- Washroom – Hand Towels, Toilet Paper, Urinal Blocks, Air Fresheners, Vomit Clean-Up
- Other – Please contact us and we’ll do our best to supply all of your items
Miscellaneous tip – Keep the fun times rolling with a great Aussie playlist and a thong throwing competition!
Order your Hospitality Supplies now
We are here to ensure your Australia Day is a success and your customers keep returning.
To discuss our needs and request a quote, call us on (02) 9558 5199, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form.
Happy Australia Day from the team at Johnson Hospitality Supplies.